Looking for support solutions that are reliable, cost effective and that keep your systems working so that you can get on with your business?
IT is critical to almost all small businesses; however, it is also one of the greatest sources of frustration for business owners and employees. Slow computers, email errors, failed backups and unreliable support companies are just a few of the headaches experienced when looking for an IT Support Company.
While traditional support models provide support on Hardware only and require on-site visits with slower responses, many companies feel that they can look after much of the routine maintenance themselves without realising that this can take up to 25% of their time.
Harmony IT Services provide reliable IT Support and Computer Maintenance for a fixed monthly fee. Having invested in cutting edge tools and methodologies our Managed Service provides a consistent and reliable environment where routine tasks are scheduled and undertaken regularly preventing 97% of the most common day-to-day problems.
Of course should you have an internal IT Department we are happy to provide them with Hardware Support or simply technical support to enhance their service provision. Regardless of the support solution that our clients have, they all benefit from fast response times and excellent customer service.
Our Service Plans are all tailored to individual clients’ requirements, of which we require an excellent understanding. The comprehensive Support Services which we provide include the following:
Managed IT Support Services
“Reliable IT Support for a Fixed Monthly Fee”
It’s a simple concept; for a fixed monthly fee we provide you with a tailored IT Support solution to ensure that your systems are running as they are meant to. We also monitor the support agreement to ensure that we are achieving the objectives agreed with you at the outset. Excellent, clear communication and regular account meetings are essential for the provision of this service.
Our Managed Service Plans are all-inclusive to ensure that every aspect of your computer and network technology is secure and operating efficiently. Some of the key areas that we cover are as follows:
- Rapid response times – because of the investment that we have made in Managed Service Tools we can remote on to your systems very quickly minimising any disruption.
- Unlimited Technical Support – we provide unlimited support as part of our Managed Service Agreement giving you access to our experts without the fear of a hefty invoice.
- System Monitoring – we monitor your systems and alert you of system failures including backup failures and server hardware failures. Coupled with the redundancy that we design into our systems this significantly reduces the risk of system downtime.
- Managed Security – We include Antivirus in our Managed Service Plans along with Antimalware. Coupled with Spam Filtering and Firewall Management this provides you with a comprehensive security solution giving you peace of mind.
- Patch Management – We undertake the routine maintenance tasks and ensure that all of your systems are updated significantly improving the performance and security of your systems.
- Regular Reporting – We provide our clients with reports every month illustrating the health of their systems. We discuss these with our clients and highlight any concerns. We also hold regular account meetings to ensure that the Strategic IT Plan is in line with the client’s business.
Stress Free IT – We take all of the worries and frustrations off you and ensure that your technology functions as it is supposed to, allowing you to focus on growing your business.
Hardware and Computer Support
“Hardware repair or replacement with guaranteed response times for your critical systems!”
When hardware fails in one of your critical systems it is essential that it is repaired as quickly as possible minimising the impact on your business. Harmony IT Services Hardware and Computer Support Plans provide you with peace of mind and can be combined with Warranty Management to ensure that you are always receiving the best level of support for a cost-effective fee.
Should your critical hardware fail then, following diagnosis, replacement components will be sent to you and fitted by one of our engineers who will ensure that your systems are fully operational and the issue resolved.
Hardware Support is included for servers in our Managed Service Plans but can also be used as a stand-alone service agreement.